DEAN OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Appointment, responsibilities and powers
(As per clause 17 of UP HBTU Act, 2016)
- The Dean of Academic Affairs shall be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor from amongst the Professors of the University. The emoluments, terms and conditions of service and powers and duties shall be such as may be laid down in the Ordinances.
- The Dean shall hold office for a term of two years and shall not be eligible for re-appointment for consecutive term.
- He shall be responsible for all academic matters except examinations of University
- He shall also be responsible for proper administrative functioning of University Computer Center.
- He shall be Member Secretary of Academic Council.