|1||Controller of Examination||Chairman|
|2||One Head from university department, not below the rank of Associate Professor, nominated by the Vice-Chancellor||Member|
|3||One teacher other than Heads of university departments, nominated by the Executive Council either from University||Member|
|4||Deputy Controller of Examinations||Member Secretary|
(1) Subject to the superintendence of the Academic Council, the Board of Examinations shall supervise generally all internal examinations of the University, including moderation, scrutiny and tabulation, and perform the following other functions namely:-
(a) to remove the examiners and moderators with the approval of Vice Chancellor;
(b) to review from time to time the results of University examinations and submit reports thereon to the Academic Council;
(c) to make recommendations to the Academic Council for the improvement of the examination system;
(d) to scrutinize the list of proposed and finalize the names of examiners; and
(e) to declare the results of the examinations of the University with the approval of Vice-Chancellor on the basis of recommendations submitted to Vice-Chancellor by the competent Committee (Comprising of all Deans) who may investigate complete result data and the result declaration process as per the Ordinances.
(2) The Board of Examinations may appoint such number of sub-committees as it thinks fit, and in particular, may delegate to any one or more persons or sub-committees the power to appoint examiners or moderators and to deal with and decide cases relating to the use of unfair means by the examinees.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in any others provisions of this Act, it shall be lawful for the Board of Examinations or, as the case may be, for a committee or any person to whom the Board of Examinations bas delegated its power in this behalf to debar an examinee from future examinations of the University, if in its opinion, such examinee is guilty of using unfair means at any such examination.
(4) In case of any emergency requiring immediate action to be taken, the Chairman of the Board of Examinations or any other officer or person authorized by him in that behalf, shall take such action as he thinks fit and necessary, and shall report at the next meeting of the Board of Examinations the action taken by him/her. In order to appoint paper-setters, examiners and moderators, the Board of Examinations shall appoint them on recommendation of concerned Head of Department wherever necessary.
(5) The misconduct in terms of copying, arrogant nature and misbehavior with invigilators or any teacher or an examination staff may invite lodging First Information Report (F.I.R.) on the recommendation of the Controller of Examinations in concerned Police Station by Registrar and leading to zero marks in all the subjects of concern semester.